By registering for the 2022 SupDet Conference (the “Event”) you hereby agree to the following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”), which govern your attendance at the Event.
- Access to the Event. To register for the Event, you must complete the Event registration process and pay any registration fee. You must be at least 18 years old to participate. FPRF reserves the right, in its sole discretion to deny access to any entity or individual. FPRF may make the Event available in an in-person format, a virtual format, or a hybrid of both in-person and virtual. FPRF reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine how to make the Event available to you and may change such Event format at any time, with notice to you.
- Event Registration Confirmation. Once you have registered for the Event, you will receive a confirmation email to the email address provided during registration. You are solely responsible for ensuring that the email address provided is accurate and that you adjust any spam filters as may be necessary to receive messages about the Event.
- Refunds. You may cancel your registration any time before August 26, 2022 and request a refund (less a $25.00 processing a fee).
- Registration Transfer Requests. You may request that FPRF transfer the value of your registration to another individual. To do this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Ticket Transfer.” Please write to us using the same email address that you provided at registration and include the full name & email address of the person to whom you wish to transfer. Once a registration transfer request is accepted by FPRF, you shall have no access to the Event and shall no longer be registered, unless you purchase a new registration for yourself. Any registration transfer recipient shall be required to complete a registration process and agree to these Terms and Conditions before accessing the Event.
- Event Content. You acknowledge and agree that FPRF, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to change aspects of the Event, including, but not limited to the content, program, speakers, performers, hosts, moderators, platform, date and time.
- Rules and Regulations. You expressly agree to abide by all Event rules and regulations promulgated, from time to time, by FPRF. In addition to, and not in limitation of any such rules and regulations, you acknowledge and agree as follows: (i) you shall not sell, trade, transfer or share your access link and/or code or other credentials to access the Event with any other individual, unless such is expressly authorized by FPRF in writing; (ii) you shall act professionally and maintain a respectful, considerate and courteous attitude toward everyone at the Event; (iii) you shall not record or broadcast audio or video sessions of the Event; (iv) you shall comply with all applicable laws, ethical business practices and FPRF’s policies; (v) you shall not discriminate against any person on the basis of race, creed, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, color, sex, gender, marital status, age, religion or national origin; (vi) you shall comply with all health and safety laws, rules, regulations, ordinances and policies, including any such policies communicated to you prior to attending the Event. In FPRF’s sole discretion, any failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions or failure to abide by the rules and regulations may result in FPRF canceling your access to the Event, retain any payments received from you, ban you from future events and take any other action FPRF may deem appropriate.
- Taxes. Each party will be responsible for paying all applicable taxes and other governmental fees, charges, penalties, interest, and additions to such taxes that are imposed on that party upon or with respect to the registration and payment under these Terms and Conditions. All fees paid by you are exclusive of applicable taxes and duties, including, without limitation, VAT, excise taxes, sales and transaction taxes and gross receipt taxes (“Indirect Taxes”). FPRF may collect Indirect Taxes from you unless you provide NFPA with sufficient and proper tax exemption certificate.
- Cancellation. If FPRF cancels the Event or is delayed or prevented from performing its obligations under this Agreement by reason of (i) acts of God; (ii) flood, fire, epidemic, pandemic, earthquake or explosion; (iii) war, invasion, hostilities (whether war is declared or not), terrorist threats or acts, riot or other civil unrest; (iv) government order or law; (v) actions, embargoes or blockades in effect on or after the date of this Agreement; (vi) action by any governmental authority; (vii) national or regional emergency; (viii) strikes, labor stoppages or slowdowns or other industrial disturbances; (ix) shortage of adequate power, Internet availability, or transportation facilities, (x) failure of subcontractors to perform in timely fashion or (xi) any other cause beyond FPRF’s control, the performance of such obligation shall be excused and FPRF shall not be liable for any expenditure, liability or loss incurred by you. Cancellations are subject to the entire Event registration fee. All sales are final. No payments will be refunded or refundable. Please note that if you do not cancel and do not access the Event, you are still responsible for payment. In no event shall FPRF be obligated to refund all or a portion of the registration fee.
- Limitation Of Liability. To the extent permitted by law, in no event shall FPRF or any of its representatives be liable to you or any third party for consequential, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, punitive or enhanced damages, lost profits or revenues or diminution in value arising out of, relating to, or in connection with any breach of the Terms and Conditions, regardless of (a) whether such damages were foreseeable; (b) whether FPRF was advised of the possibility of such damages; and (c) the legal or equitable theory, whether in contract, tort or otherwise, upon which the claim is based.
- Maximum Liability. In no event shall FPRF’s aggregate liability arising out of or related to the Terms and Conditions, whether arising out of or related to breach of the Terms and Conditions, related contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, exceed the total amounts actually paid to FPRF pursuant to this agreement.
- Governing Law/Jurisdiction/Venue. These Terms and Conditions shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts excluding its conflict of law provisions. The Parties agree to sole venue in the state or federal courts located in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts, USA and each party consents to the jurisdiction of such courts over itself in any action related to these Terms and Conditions.
- Entire Agreement. Any and all matters pertaining to the Event and not specifically covered by the terms and conditions of this Agreement are subject to FPRF’s sole discretion. FPRF may adopt, amend, or revoke any established rules and regulations from time to time, on reasonable notice to Sponsor. Any such rules or regulations, including but not limited to those in communication from FPRF to Sponsor are hereby incorporated in this Agreement and have the same effect as if set forth herein. This Agreement, including any additional rules or regulations adopted by FPRF, states the entire agreement between the parties and may not be amended without FPRF’s written consent.