NFPA News is here to provide up-to-the-minute information about NFPA codes and standards activities.
Quickly and efficiently, view Tentative Interim Amendments (“TIA”) that are currently processing and accepting comments; access issued errata and formal interpretations; discover which committees are seeking members or specific classifications; review new projects and drafts of proposed standards; be informed of committee meetings as they are scheduled. Simply, if you are interested in NFPA’s standards development, this is the resource for you!
- Standards reconfirmed at most recent Council meeting:
- NFPA 790, Standard for Competency of Third-Party Field Evaluation Bodies
- NFPA 791, Recommended Practice and Procedures for Unlabeled Electrical Equipment Evaluation
- Standards withdrawn at most recent Council meeting:
- NFPA 225, Model Manufactured Home Installation Standard
- NFPA 501, Standard on Manufactured Housing